These buffalo chicken tacos are filled with all of your favorite buffalo chicken flavors, and they can be on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Photos Updated December 2015
I have to say – I’m feeling so overwhelmed with technology lately. I don’t know how some of you do it. Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest – I wish I had an extra 10 hours every day just to spend on these things. (Let me know if you are a member of any of these – I’d love to follow you!!)
There are so many amazing things out there on the internet. I’ve just become a member of Pinterest, and I’ve been really wanting to take some time to start adding to my boards. I’ve mostly just spent time looking at other people’s boards – and I’ve gotten caught up in just that!! Of course, the pictures I like to look at the most are the food ones. And I have been led to many new recipes that I want to try. And let’s face it – it’s not like I need to add more to my “to make” list!! I’ve been having to remind myself to go back to my cookbook and magazines to make sure I’m not neglecting them!
Today’s Rachael Ray recipe is such a simple one. We love taco night, and I love buffalo anything. Combine those 2, and less than half an hour later, you have these Buffalo Chicken Tacos on the table for dinner. These tacos taste fresh and are something a little different to spice up your normal taco night!
- Eight 6-inch soft flour tortillas
- two skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups shredded green-leaf lettuce
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Heat a large, dry skillet over high heat. Add the tortillas, one or two at a time (depending on the size) and cook until browned and/or charred. You can also hold them directly over a flame if you have a gas stove. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through. Turn off the heat and stir in the buffalo sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine the blue cheese, mayonnaise and water. Process until smooth.
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface. Top each tortilla with some of the lettuce, radishes and carrots. Top with some of the buffalo chicken. Drizzle the blue cheese sauce over the top and serve.
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning!