A delicious salmon dinner is less than 20 minutes away! This Amazingly Moist Salmon is just that – a moist, flavorful salmon recipe that is as easy as can be.
Photos Updated March 2016
I am so proud of myself. I have been working on organizing things on my computer, and trying to move a lot of it off my regular hard drive and onto my external hard drive. In the process, I started going through the recipes I have yet to blog. But I’m happy to say, I have now gone through all of them, typed out the recipes, and have them all prepared to post about. Now I just have to remember the details on some of these meals I made a few months ago!
Even though I made this quite some time ago, I do remember it. I always love salmon recipes. I love salmon to start off with, and it is just so easy to prepare. I used to be scared of preparing any type of fish until I discovered it’s much easier to cook a salmon fillet perfectly than it is to cook a chicken breast perfectly! This salmon is exactly what the title says – amazingly moist. If you area mayonnaise hater, you’ll probably want to skip this one, but I love it, so I loved this recipe. And the bread is quite delicious. And it’s perfect for a week night since it is a quick bread. I don’t see savory quick breads often enough, so I’m always quick to jump on them when I do see them. Altogether a delicious meal!
Update January 2014 – you can now find an updated post of the Peppery Cheese Bread.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 salmon filets (about 6 oz each)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then place on the baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the top of each of the filets.
- Bake until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve.
SHOP THIS POST:
More Can’t Miss Salmon Recipes:
Around the Web:
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning!