Looking for a simple, no-brainer pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe? These Easy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips are filled with spice and pumpkin flavor, and can probably be made from ingredients in your pantry!
Photos Updated November 2015
The best time of the year is upon us – time to break out the pumpkin!! Now that it’s officially fall, I’m ready to pumpkin everything. I’m actually one of those people who will make pumpkin baked goods all year long, but I love that I don’t have to feel silly about it once it’s actually fall!!
One of my favorite things to make are these Easy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips. First, because they are super easy to make, perfect for any fall morning. And second, because they are made from ingredients that are pretty much always in my pantry. Win, win!!
I can’t imagine a better way to spend a cozy fall morning than with one of these Easy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips and a warm mug of hot cocoa!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- ½ cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line with cupcake wrappers.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar and vegetable oil. Add the eggs and stir in. Add the pumpkin puree and water and stir until smooth. To the wet ingredients, add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir until almost combined, then add the chocolate chips and continue to stir just until the mixture is combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups, filling about ⅔ full. Bake in the preheated oven until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 18-20 minutes.
SHOP THIS POST!
More Perfect for Fall Pumpkin Recipes:
Around the Web:
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning!