Perfect for game night, these Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are piled with buffalo chicken and a blue cheese salad.
The other thing that goes hand in hand with game day is easy. If you are like me, you want an array of food out for the game, and I get overwhelmed if I choose 5 things that are involved or if they take crazy amounts of time to make.
That’s why these Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are perfect football food. Buffalo, check! Easy, check! Fast, check!!
And bonus – it doesn’t even have to be game day to be a good day to consume these sandwiches. I love them because they are an easy way to use cooked, shredded chicken that you might have on hand. This recipe serves 2, but can easily be doubled or tripled (or even bigger to feed a crowd!)
So whether you are needing football food or just a weeknight dinner, these sandwiches are a perfect fit!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces shredded chicken
- 4 rolls
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the lettuce, scallions and blue cheese.
- In a skillet, combine the wing sauce and butter. Add in the chicken and stir to coat. Cook for a few minutes, until the chicken is heated through.
- Cut the rolls in half. Layer the chicken mixture and the blue cheese salad on the rolls.
More Buffalo Chicken Favorites: