All of the flavors from a favorite sandwich in dip form. Bacon, mayonnaise, tomatoes and lettuce form the perfect party app!
Happy Memorial Day! A big, sincere thank you to all of the service men and women who have dedicated themselves to serving our country. Thank you for your sacrifices and service. And my thoughts go out to all of those who have lost their lives during their service.
Since it is a holiday today, I just wanted to leave you with a last minute dip idea. If you are attending a party today – or throwing a backyard bash – this is so easy and you won’t regret making it! Well, you might regret when you can’t keep away from it. 🙂
If you are a BLT lover, you will love this. All of the flavors of the popular sandwich, cooked up into a delicious dip. This is one you need!
- ½ lb bacon
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dice the bacon, then place in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese. Stir in the cheese, one of the diced roma tomatoes and the cooked bacon. Transfer the mixture to a 1 quart baking dish and bake until warmed through and bubbly around the edges, 20-25 minutes.
- Top warm dip with the remaining diced tomato and shredded lettuce. Serve with tortilla chips.
More Party Dips: