Start your morning off on a sweet note with these simple muffins, dotted with chocolate chips. No one can turn down a good Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe!
Photos Updated January 2015
This Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe is packed with chocolate chips. I used to make them with half as many chocolate chips, but it just wasn’t cutting it. So I doubled them up, and every bite is definitely packed with chocolate now! You can’t go wrong when you get to eat chocolate for breakfast, right!! These chocolate chip muffins are a fav, and I’m guessing you’ll love them, too!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the milk, cooking oil and beaten egg. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and stir in lightly. Add the chocolate chips and stir just until the mixture is moistened (the batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, distributing the mixture evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.
Want more breakfast ideas? Make sure you are following my breakfast board on Pinterest!