I warned you on Wednesday that the appetizer recipes are going to be coming – and I didn’t lie!!
This may look like your run of the mill spinach artichoke dip. I’m pretty sure everyone has one in their recipe arsenal. But this is a little bit different.
One of my biggest annoyances when you are trying to prepare a bunch of appetizers is that they all have to go in the oven at the same time. And as much as I wish I had a double oven, I only have one. So it’s pretty much impossible to make sure everything is done at the same time and ready for your guests.
Enter – the slow cooker!! (Yes, I am definitely learning to love my slow cooker these days!!) This could seriously be the easiest appetizer at your next get-together. Throw all of your ingredients in the slow cooker and walk away. When it’s time to party, this dip is ready for you! And making it even easier is a Reynolds slow cooker liner. I have to admit that I had never used a slow cooker liner before this, but now I’m wondering why I don’t always have a box of them in my pantry. Not only was this dip so easy to throw together, but clean up was seriously a breeze! I am a Reynolds slow cooker liner fan now, for sure!
What is your best trick for preparing a bunch of appetizers?
- 9 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¼ cup milk
- Black pepper
- Open a 2.5 quart slow cooker and place a Reynold’s Slow Cooker Liner inside, fitting snugly against the bottom and sides of the slow cooker.
- Place all ingredients in the lined slow cooker and stir gently to combine. Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or until cheeses are melted. Stir to make sure everything is completely combined.
- Dip can easily be doubled and cooked in a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- If the dip is too thick, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time until you have your desired consistency.
More spinach and artichoke love:
**This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.**