Once upon a time, a girl bought a ham.
She made the said ham for dinner, and it was well enjoyed. The next day, some of that ham was used for lunch, and then again for dinner.
But every time this girl went to the refrigerator, that leftover ham kept staring at her. And for some strange, unknown reason, (maybe it’s because it was a ginormous ham and she has a small family), that ham didn’t seem to be disappearing. Even though her family was eating it.
So what did this girl do? She got creative. Changed things up and made some into a new dinner.
And when there was still some ham leftover the next night, she decided to use it in her dinner once again.
But guess what? There was still more of that ham waiting there in the refrigerator. She was just about at her wit’s end with this ham, but she decided to give it one more go.
And she was glad that she did.
- 8 oz country style egg noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cubed ham
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- salt and pepper
- additional Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Stir in the cooked noodles. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.
More Baked Pasta Dishes:
Around the Web:
Cheesy Baked Pasta with Eggplant and Artichokes from The Comfort of Cooking
Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
Smoked Gouda Baked Pasta with Broccoli from Alida’s Kitchen
linked up to Tidy Mom’s I’m Lovin’ It