Only 30 minutes to this easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer!
Also seen on Cafe Zupas
- ½ cup diced pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, combine the pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk. In another small bowl, whisk the egg white until foamy; set aside.
- Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles. Pinch to seal the preforations. Spread the pepperoni mixture over each rectangle. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting on the short side. Cut each into 6 slices.
- Place each piece on a greased baking sheet, cut side down. Brush the tops with egg whites. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.