Photo Updated December 2012
I didn’t think that I’d have time for another post in 2007, but I just wanted to take the chance to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. I’m so excited for what 2008 brings. I know I have a lot of tasty recipes up my sleeve that I can’t wait to post about. And my cookbook collection has grown over the last few weeks, so I can’t wait to spend more time in the kitchen!
I will leave you with a recipe that you can throw together quickly if you are looking for a last minute appetizer for your New Year’s Eve party. I first saw these on Just Baking (blog no longer exists). They might not be super fancy or gourmet, but they sure are tasty!! You can never go wrong with bacon, cream cheese, and crescents in my book!!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk.
- Separate each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges, starting at short ends. Place, seam-sides down, on greased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 mintues. Serve warm.
- from Kraft Foods
Happy New Year to all!!