Look no further for an easy lunch idea or recipe for a quick dinner – these Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps come together in minutes and are filled with Swiss cheese, ham and shredded chicken that is coated in an easy honey mustard sauce.
We could be having a great day. The kids would be getting along, the house isn’t a total wreck, I have had a productive day. I’ll sneak away to the kitchen to start dinner and… BAM.
Everyone wants/needs my attention. The sippy cup is empty or someone is being mean. Or someone wants her hair put in a ponytail. One thing after another.
Dinner time isn’t always a walk in the park. In fact, most nights, it’s not.
Sometimes, I just have to sit down for a minute, attend to everyone’s needs, and then things can continue on like normal. But sometimes, it just doesn’t end.
It is nights like these that I always have some ideas to turn to that can either a) be made one handed while I’m holding a child, or b) can be done really quickly with very little hands on time so that I can keep the crying and whining to a minimum.
This recipe was created on one of those crazy nights. I always try to keep shredded chicken in the freezer, which makes these wraps a snap. If you don’t have shredded chicken on hand, a rotisserie chicken works fabulously as well. A quick honey mustard coats the chicken, which is combined with Swiss cheese and deli ham for that famous chicken cordon bleu flavor.
In 20 short minutes, you can have these Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps on the table. I used a stovetop grill, but you could also grill them up on your outdoor grill so that you don’t have to heat up the house at all. Either way, these wraps are fabulous and will be an easy, family friendly meal idea to keep on hand for those crazy nights!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 6 (6-8 inch) flour tortillas
- 9-12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 oz deli sliced ham
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Stir together and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add in the chicken and stir to coat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds or until pliable. Place 1 to 1½ slices of cheese down the center of each tortilla, followed by 1 oz of ham. Add about ½ cup of the chicken mixture, then roll up the tortilla.
- Grill the wraps, seam side down until warm and until it has light to medium grill marks. Flip over and cook the second side until the wrap is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
More Favorite Chicken Wraps: