Turn pizza night into a family affair with this BBQ Beef Pizza that is easy enough for the kids to help!
If there is one thing that we have more than anything else, it’s pizza. Pizza is my go to – perfect for busy nights because it’s so fast, perfect for when I am not feeling like going crazy in the kitchen, and perfect for the whole family to help out with!
Abbi loves to help me in the kitchen. You have seen her here a few times before. But whenever the kids know that it’s pizza night, they come running to help me in the kitchen.
Usually we keep things simple – some pizza sauce, occasionally pepperoni and cheese. Both Abbi and Easton love to spread the sauce on the pizza, and Abbi is great at adding the rest of the toppings.
This time, though, we decided to change things up and make a fun BBQ Beef Pizza. Because what can be better than bbq beef?
It really doesn’t get easier than this pizza. You start by cooking some ground beef, then stir in some bbq sauce. Pour that mixture down over a Classic Pillsbury Pizza Crust, and then top it all off with some cheese. A few minutes in the oven, then give it some freshness and a pop with some sliced green onions. See – super easy!!
And Abbi was able to make almost the entire pizza by herself. I did help by cooking the beef but the rest was all her. I think I’m going to be able to start turning dinner duty over to her soon!
I have teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers and we are all talking about family pizza night today. Make sure and check out their pizza creations!
Apple Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza from Picky Palate
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Roasted Garlic White Pizza from I Heart Naptime
Create Your Own Slice Family Pizza Night from The Baker Mama
Check out the Pillsbury Pizza Site for lots of great and creative pizza ideas!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced green onions
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, breaking it up as it cooks. Cook until no longer pink, then stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Roll the crust out and press out slightly. Spread the bbq beef mixture over the crust, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the beef.
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 8-12 minutes. Sprinkle with sliced green onions before serving.
Thank you to Pillsbury for sponsoring this post. Because of sponsors like Pillsbury, I am able to bring you all of the recipes I feature here.