Perfect for lunch or for an easy dinner idea, these Caesar Pockets are filled with your favorite Caesar salad flavors.
Photo Updated July 2014
Sometimes, a recipe is just so easy that I almost feel silly sharing it. Like these Caesar Pockets. So super easy, but so good at the same time. And sometimes, the simple, delicious lunches or dinners are the ones I have the hardest time coming up with. So next time you are feeling stuck, try these out!
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 6 oz. deli turkey breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup drained roasted red peppers, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- 4 pita breads, warmed, cut in half
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, turkey, red peppers and parmesan. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Fill the pitas with the mixture.