Recipe for Homemade Ice Pops using gelatin mix and Kool-Aid. A super simple treat the kids can help make!
Looking for something fun to celebrate with this Independence Day? Try out some homemade Ice Pops! These couldn’t be easier, and the colors are perfect for the 4th of July. Or make them all summer long in any color by changing up the drink mix and Jello flavors!
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my free recipe newsletter to get new family friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing more family-friendly inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Homemade Ice Pops
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
Super easy and fun for the kids, these Homemade Ice Pops can be made in so many flavors! They are perfect for a hot day!
- 1 (3 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin mix (Jello)
- 1 unsweetened, flavored soft drink mix package (Kool Aid)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Dissolve gelatin, soft drink mix and sugar in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water and pour into molds or cups.
- Freeze until hard. (If using cups, freeze until firm and then insert sticks, then freeze completely.)
Leave a Comment...