Boursin cheese is stuffed inside hamburger patties made with parsley, dill and chives, and then they are served with a creamy honey-mustard sauce.
Can you believe that it is already Memorial Day weekend?? I seriously don’t know where time goes anymore, but in my head, we are still weeks away from Memorial Day. I keep thinking about all of the camping I want to do this summer, and in my head, it’s still a ways away. But in reality, it is already that time of year!!
I’m late to the game this year, and since I didn’t even realize that Memorial Day is just about here, I don’t even have my menu planned for the holiday. But luckily I love making burgers and I had made this one to share with you that would be perfect for your Memorial Day BBQ!
I love a good basic hamburger, but sometimes it’s just fun to change things up and stuff things full of all kinds of goodness. Not only is this burger stuffed with Boursin cheese, but the meat itself has tons of fresh herbs mixed throughout.
These burgers would be great with homemade hamburger buns, but I came across these brioche buns at my grocery store and just had to try them. They were perfect! Just make sure that you have a good quality, hearty bun, because otherwise, your burger will just fall apart.
And just so you know – I did totally eat every messy, finger-licking bite of this burger. I had someone comment on one of my past burgers wondering how anyone could ever eat it because it was so tall, so yes – I did eat this. It was messy and I definitely needed a napkin or two, but I did eat it!! 😉
Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!!
Facebook ** Pinterest ** Twitter ** Instagram ** Google+
or you can subscribe to my newsletter or Feedly or Bloglovin
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz Boursin cheese
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 good quality hamburger buns
- green leaf lettuce
- sliced English cucumber
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high.
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl. Add the parsley, dill, chives, Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix to combine. Score the mixture into 4 sections. Divide each of the sections into half. Flatten each half into a thin patty. Place ¼ of the Boursin cheese in the center of one patty, then top with another patty. Pinch the edges together, forming a large patty with the cheese in the center. Repeat to make 4 patties. Drizzle each patty with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the burgers 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium, then remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, Dijon and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a patty on the bottom half of bun, top with lettuce, cucumber, radish and onion. Spread some of the honey mustard on the top half of the bun and set on top of the burger.
More Burgers Perfect for you Cook-Out: