Spice up your pizza night with this Buffalo Chicken Pizza that has buffalo sauced chicken, Monterey Jack cheese and blue cheese.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons wing sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1–2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 425ºF for 30 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the Worcestershire sauce and the wing sauce, then add the chicken and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll the pizza dough out. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough to 1-inch of the edges. Spread the chicken evenly over the sauce, followed by the Monterey Jack cheese then the blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle the green onions over the pizza before serving.
Adapted from 30 Minute Meals
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 slice, 1/6 of the pizza
- Calories: 339
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 590 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken pizza