Hot and cheesy and totally addictive – this White Cheese Dip is the perfect addition to any pizza night at home!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- assorted crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, basil and thyme. Mix well. (You may need to use a metal spoon to stir it all together – the mixture will be quite stiff.) Spread evenly into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through and melted and bubbly around the edges, 25-30 minutes. Serve hot with crackers.