A little bit tart, a little bit sour, and a little bit sweet, these Virgin Frozen Margaritas come together in just minutes and are super family friendly!
- Lime wedge
- Coarse sugar
- 1 (6-oz) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Place the sugar on a shallow plate. Rub the edge of 4 glasses with the lime wedge, then dip the rims in the coarse sugar.
- Combine the frozen limeade concentrate, orange juice, grapefruit juice and ice cubes in a blender and blend until slushy.
- Pour into the glasses to serve.
Recipe originally found on recipe.com
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: virgin frozen margaritas