Bring some brightness and sunshine to your plate with this sweet fruit side dish that makes you think you are in the tropics.
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, clementines or tangerines, peeled, segmented and halved
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all of the fruit. (You can also substitute about 4 1/2 cups of your favorite chopped fruits.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and lime juice. Stir in the cinnamon. Pour the dressing over the fruit and mix to combine. Fold in the coconut.