Make the most of tomato season with this super easy side dish that only takes 10 minutes of prep! This Herbed Tomato Salad is simple yet packed with flavor.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped herbs*
- 1 quart cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir in the herbs. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*I used a mixture of thyme, basil and oregano.
slightly adapted from Taste of Home
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 198 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: tomato salad,