Make the most of tomato season with this super easy side dish that only takes 10 minutes of prep! This Tomato and Herb Salad is simple yet packed with flavor.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped herbs*
- 1 quart cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir in the herbs. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*I used a mixture of thyme, basil and oregano.
slightly adapted from Taste of Home