Tilapia is covered with a slightly spicy sauce that keeps it nice and moist with roasted corn on top for an amazingly easy summer supper. You can also use frozen corn and serve this year round!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1–2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia loins or filets (or other mild white fish)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (thawed if using frozen)
- lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili powder and salt. Spread a thin layer of the sauce over the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish. (Make sure the baking dish is large enough for all 4 pieces of fish.) Place the fish on top, then spread the remaining sauce evenly over the top of the fish. Top the fish with the corn.
- Cook the fish until the corn is slightly charred and the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with the lime wedges.
slightly adapted from Every Day with Rachael Ray February 2009