Change up your banana bread with the addition of peanut butter and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups flour
- 5–6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 20–30 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease 3 9×5-inch baking pans.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in the peanut butter. add in the cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour. Mix until combined. Fold in the bananas and chopped Reese’s.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pans. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Drizzle over the top of each loaf.
source: Picky Palate