There is more to Thanksgiving leftovers than turkey sandwiches! These Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas are a great way to turn those leftovers into something different and delicious.
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 1 1/2 cups leftover stuffing or dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 10 oz cans Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 8 count package Old El Paso Flour Tortillas for Burritos
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, stuffing and 1 cup of the cheese. Mix to combine.
- Pour about 1/3 of one of the cans of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Tilt the dish to coat the bottom completely with the sauce.
- Take one of the tortillas and spread 1/8 of the turkey mixture down the center. Roll the enchilada up and place in the prepared dish, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Top with cilantro before serving.