Hot dogs are topped with Thai-inspired slaw, peanut sauce, chopped peanuts and cilantro.
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet red chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Thai sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- Chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the rice vinegar, Thai sweet red chili sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped cabbage, cucumber, carrots and red bell pepper. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar and Thai sweet red chili sauce. Whisk in the vegetable oil until smooth.
- Cook the hot dogs. Place a hot dog on each bun, then top with some of the slaw mixture. Drizzle on the peanut sauce, then top with chopped peanuts and cilantro.