This Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is a great way to change up pizza night with a teriyaki and pineapple twist.
- Place a pizza stone in the oven***. Preheat the oven to 450º-500ºF for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until cooked through. Add in the 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce and stir to coat.
- Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper and flatten the pizza dough into a large circle, about 14” in diameter.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded cheese, then the cooked chicken and the pineapple.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden, 8-10 minutes.
- Top with the chopped cilantro and cut into slices to serve.
*I use my homemade Teriyaki Sauce, which is thick like a glaze. If not using homemade, you’ll want to use a teriyaki glaze instead of a teriyaki sauce.
**1 pound of pizza dough will make a fairly thick pizza. I use my pizza dough recipe and instead of cutting it into 3 1-lb portions, I use 1/4 of the dough to make 4 pizzas. That way the crust is a little thinner.
***If you don’t have a pizza stone, just preheat the oven to 450º-500º – no need to preheat for 30 minutes. Total cook time includes that 30 minutes to preheat, so if you are skipping that, you’ll probably have your pizza on the table in even less time.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 524
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 491 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 59 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 37 g
- Cholesterol: 78 mg
Keywords: teriyaki chicken pizza