An easy and tasty weeknight meal, these Teriyaki Chicken Bowls are on the table in no time at all and are great for those nights that you don’t feel like cooking.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces (can use thighs)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup (7 oz) prepared teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups prepared rice
- 3 cups steamed broccoli
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil.
- Once hot, add the chicken and cook, stirring often, until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Pour in the teriyaki sauce and cook for another minute or two to coat the chicken. Remove from the heat.
- Divide the rice between 4 bowls. Top each with 1/4 of the broccoli and 1/4 of the chicken. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the top.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 502 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 44 g
- Cholesterol: 141 mg
Keywords: teriyaki chicken bowl