This Taco Pie is an easy taco inspired dish with a crescent roll crust and ground beef filling that is topped with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream and cheese.
- 1 can (8 oz) crescent rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Desired toppings – chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro, avocados, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9-inch deep pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef until browned and cooked through. Add in the taco seasoning and the salsa and cook until warmed through.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Separate the dough into 8 triangles. Line the pie dish with the triangles, with the small point at the bottom middle of the dish and the wide end at the top. Press the edges together.
- Pour the cooked beef mixture into the crust. Sprinkle the crushed chips over the top of the beef. Drop the sour cream in dollops over the chips and gently spread. Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust has browned.
- Serve topped with your desired taco toppings.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide. Nutrition information does not include toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 784 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Saturated Fat: 14 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 69 mg
Keywords: taco pie, crescent taco pie, crescent roll taco bake, easy dinner, weeknight dinner