Boneless chicken thighs are coated in a sweet asian-inspired sauce and served over sweet pineapple rice in this Sweet Asian Chicken with Pineapple Rice.
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 1 cup diced canned pineapple
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons diced chives
- Combine the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce and brown sugar in a skillet and whisk to combine. Add the chicken and cover the pan. Turn the heat on to medium and cook for 8 minutes. Uncover the pan, turn the chicken, and continue to cook, basting the chicken as it cooks, until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through, about 7 more minutes.
- Combine the rice, pineapple, butter and chives in a large skillet. Heat over medium-high until warm, 3-5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken over the pineapple rice.
recipe source: Every Day with Rachael Ray April 2015