Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers
These easy Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers are made from frozen meatballs that are combined with fresh peppers and basted with an easy sweet and sour sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- 32 frozen fully cooked 1-inch meatballs, thawed (1 lb.)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Thread the peppers and meatballs alternately onto 8 skewers.
- Microwave the jam in a small bowl for 15 seconds. Add the barbecue sauce and stir to combine.
- Place the meatball skewers on the grill and brush with the sauce. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting with the sauce occasionally.
- Serve warm.
recipe source: Food and Family Summer 2009
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Calories: 456
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 1034 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg