Baby potatoes, baby sweet peppers and chunks of beef are grilled and then served with an easy dill aioli in this summer version of steak and potatoes.
Easy Dill Aioli
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon roughly minced fresh dill
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced or 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 18 baby potatoes
- 1 lb steak, cut into large cubes
- 12 baby peppers
Make the aioli:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until needed.
Make the kebobs:
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil until the potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- Heat a grill to medium-high.
- Thread skewers alternating the potatoes, beef and peppers.
- Transfer half of the aioli to a small bowl.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally, basting with half of the aioli. Cook until the potatoes and peppers are charred and the beef is cooked, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Serve with the remaining dill aioli.
inspired by: Every Day with Rachael Ray July/August 2014
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 kabob
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 511 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 19 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 42 g
Keywords: kabob recipe