An easy party dip, this Spinach Dip Recipe only takes a few minutes to assemble and is always a crowd pleaser. Best served with fresh vegetables, tortilla chips or slices of baguette.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 (7.5 oz) container garlic and herb cream cheese*
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix (just the seasoning mix)
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Mix well.
- Stir in the thawed and drained spinach.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but overnight is best.
- Serve with chips, slices of fresh baguette or fresh vegetables.
*one 8-oz bar of regular cream cheese can be substituted.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 399 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: spinach dip recipe, spinach dip, creamy spinach dip recipe, easy spinach dip