Get ready for game day with this Spicy Sausage Dip with Tomatoes – full of spice and flavor, it’s a crowd pleaser every time you serve it.
- 16–19 oz Spicy Italian Sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese, (cubed)
- 4 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 14.5 oz can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno, (seeds and ribs removed for less heat, minced)
- fresh cilantro and sliced jalapenos
- corn chips or tortilla chips, (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the sausage. Cook until the sausage is browned and cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Once the sausage is cooked through, add the cream cheese and stir until melted and combined. Add the cheddar and mozzarella, reserving some for topping the dip. Stir in the Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes, sour cream, and jalapeño.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top. Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling on the edges, about 20 minutes.
- Top with sliced jalapeños and cilantro, and serve warm with corn chips or tortilla chips.