Cider is not always meant to be served warm! This Spiced Cider Punch is filled with lots of citrus flavor and warm spices and served chilled.
- 2 quarts apple cider or apple juice, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 can (12 oz) orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- In a large pot, combine 1 cup of the cider, the sugar, cinnamon and allspice. Cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Add in the orange juice concentrate and the remaining apple cider. Refrigerate until cold.
- Before serving, stir the ginger ale into the cider mix. Serve cold.
source: Taste of Home Christmas