The flavors of s’mores come together in an easy dessert cheese ball.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cake mix (dry)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 whole graham crackers, broken into crumbs
- Graham crackers, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in the cake mix, the brown sugar and the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and combined.
- Turn the mixture out onto a piece of plastic wrap. Wrap up into a ball and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Put the crushed graham crackers on a plate or in a shallow dish. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and unwrap. Roll in the graham crackers. Place on a serving plate and serve with more graham crackers.