A super easy slow cooker recipe for barbecue chicken sandwiches with a twist.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 envelope (1 oz) stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 10 hamburger buns
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the stir-fry seasoning mix, ketchup and stir-fry sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook until the chicken is tender and and cooked through, 6-7 hours on low.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker with 2 forks. Stir to mix the chicken into the sauce.
- Serve the chicken on the buns, topped with coleslaw mix.
All slow cookers cook differently. Cooking time may differ.
recipe source: Betty Crocker More Slow Cooker Recipes