Make it ahead! The best of crockpot appetizers, this Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip is a great make ahead appetizer recipe that everyone loves. Only a few ingredients, a few minutes of prep work, and you have a dip that will disappear quickly.
- 18 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (14 oz each) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup milk
- Black pepper
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic and milk. Carefully stir to combine, as the slow cooker will be very full. Season with pepper.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours, or until all the cheeses are melted. Stir to make sure that all of the ingredients are combined.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or sliced baguette.
This dip can easily be halved for smaller crowds.
If the dip is too thick, add in more milk, a tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/16th of recipe
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 799 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 62 mg
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip, crockpot appetizer, crockpot spinach artichoke dip