Pork chops and potatoes are covered in a homemade cream sauce, then cooked all day in the slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut into halves or fourths
- 2 lbs bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker. Lay the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and cook for a minute or two. Slowly whisk in the broth, followed by the milk. Cook, stirring, until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir in the ranch seasoning and cook for a few more minutes, until the mixture is thick like gravy.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle on chopped fresh parsley before serving.
- **If your sauce isn’t as thick as you would like it for serving, remove the lid and turn the slow cooker to high. Let it sit for 30 minutes.