Meatless Monday has never been easier with these simple cheesy rice filled wraps!
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups long-grain rice
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 10 6-inch flour tortillas
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the recipe starter, water, rice and salsa in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until the rice is cooked. Stir once or twice during cook time to avoid the rice burning on the edges.
- Spread the rice mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up; serve.
- **different slow cookers cook at different temperatures. Your rice may be done earlier or take a little longer.**