An easy slow cooker soup filled with corn – perfect for any season!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups peeled, diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (16 oz) can creamed corn
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso Creamy Roasted Garlic Recipe Starter
- 1 cup milk
- In a 6 to 7 quart slow cooker, combine the bacon, onion, carrot, red bell pepper, potatoes, corn, creamed corn, sugar and Progresso Creamy Roasted Garlic Recipe Starter. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the 1 cup milk and cook until warmed through, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.