A delicious side dish, corn and broccoli are baked with cheese until bubbly and hot. This Scalloped Corn and Broccoli makes a comforting side dish that everyone will beg for.
- 1 (14.75 to 15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the corn, eggs, sugar, flour and salt. Stir in the cheese and the broccoli and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, 1 hour.
adapted from allrecipes.com
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 735 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 110 mg