These Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños are the perfect appetizer – jalapeño halves that are filled with a sausage and cheese mixture for a cheesy and spicy appetizer bite. Perfect for game day or for company.
- 16 oz sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 lb jalapeños, halved and seeded
- Place the sausage in a a medium skillet and cook until browned, breaking up as you cook it. Drain, if necessary.
- Place the cream cheese and parmesan in a medium bowl. Pour the sausage over the cheeses and mix to combine. Stir in the parsley, sage, and red pepper flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Fill each jalapeño half with some of the sausage mixture. Place on a baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 jalapeno half
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
Keywords: stuffed jalapenos, sausage stuffed jalapenos