Perfect for lunch or dinner, these Thai Chicken Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce are packed with veggies and are full of flavor. The spicy peanut sauce takes them to a whole new level!
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 18 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 12 leaves basil, chopped or torn
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil, and the tablespoon of grill seasoning. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Preheat a grill pan or a grill and grill the chicken until cooked through. Remove and allow to cool.
- In another bowl, combine the cucumber, sprouts, carrots, green onions, basil and sesame seeds. Sprinkle the sugar over as well as 2 tablespoons of the rice wine vinegar. Toss to coat, then season to taste with salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, remaining 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, remaining tablespoon of rice wine vinegar and the cayenne pepper. Stream in the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and whisk until combined.
- Slice the chicken on an angle into strips.
- In a hot skillet, heat the tortillas for 15 seconds on each side. Pile the 1/4 of the vegetable mixture on the center of each tortillas, followed by 1/4 of the chicken. Drizzle the peanut sauce over before folding the tortilla and serving.
Slightly adapted from 30 minutes meals
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 531
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 1271 mg
- Fat: 25 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 73 mg
Keywords: thai chicken wrap