These easy, no bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars are a perfect sweet treat.
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
- 8 ounces room-temperature cream cheese
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together the cookie crumbs and the melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×8? baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin with 1 tablespoon of water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Microwave the gelatin for 10 seconds to melt, then beat into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Gently spread the mixture over the crumb crust.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut into squares.