Do you think that fudge is difficult or time consuming to make? This fudge comes together quickly and requires only 3 ingredients!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (16 oz) Betty Crocker Hershey’s Chocolate Caramel Frosting
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute. Spoon frosting over chips. Microwave on High 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, continue to microwave in 15-second increments until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spread in pan. Sprinkle the salt over the top. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
If you don’t have fleur de sel, substitute coarse or flaked sea salt.