A simple marinade packs a ton of flavor in these super simple Rosemary Chicken Skewers that can be turned into a Chicken Flatbread Sandwich with Balsamic Ranch the next day!
For the Chicken
- 1/2 cup Private Selection Classic Buttermilk Ranch
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- Black pepper
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
For the sandwich
- 4 tablespoons Private Selection Classic Buttermilk ranch
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 pieces of flatbread
To make the chicken
- In a large zip top bag, combine the ranch dressing, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, rosemary, sugar, and vinegar. Season with pepper. Add the chicken and stir to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, then grill until no longer pink in the center, 8-9 minutes, turning as needed. Serve 2/3 of the chicken and reserve the remaining chicken for the sandwiches.
To make the sandwiches
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch and the balsamic vinegar.
- On each piece of flatbread, layer lettuce, some of the leftover chicken and tomatoes. Drizzle with the balsamic ranch dressing.
*This recipe makes enough to serve 4 for dinner with the kabobs, and then the leftover chicken is used to make 4 flatbread sandwiches.
*adapted from allrecipes.com
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 645
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 1468 mg
- Fat: 27 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 38 g
- Cholesterol: 88 mg
Keywords: rosemary ranch chicken