Have a veggie drawer filled with vegetables that are just past their prime? No need to toss them – roast them up for this delicious Roasted Vegetable Pizza with Ranch!
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 4–6 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetables with the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread the vegetables on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast until the vegetables are soft and browned, about 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Roll the dough out. Spread the ranch dressing over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the ranch, then add the vegetables. Transfer the pizza to the pizza stone in the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing, if desired.
Make sure your vegetables are cut approximately the same size so they all roast evenly.