Simple, yet perfect, this Roasted Asparagus is so easy you’ll be making it all spring long. It only takes a few ingredients and very little effort.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, and mix to coat the asparagus, then make sure the asparagus is in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with the minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until he asparagus is tender. For thin stalks, this will be about 6-8 minutes, for medium stalks about 10 minutes and for thicker stalks, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Serve right away.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 54
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 142 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted asparagus, vegetable, side dish, Easter, spring