A roast beef sandwich is served up panini style with a quick homemade coleslaw with sundried tomatoes and melty cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, drained well and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared deli horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- Cut sundried tomatoes into thin strips.
- In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes, coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard and caraway seeds. Mix well.
- Preheat a panini press. Lightly butter the outsides of each slice of bread. For each sandwich, use 1/4 of the roast beef, a slice of cheese, and 1/4 of the slaw mix. Place sandwiches, buttered side to the press, and press until the sandwich is toasted and the cheese is melted.
adapted from Easy Dinners Healthy Recipes