A healthier 4th of July treat! Fresh blueberries and strawberries are frozen in a milk mixture, sweetened with honey.
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 6 oz. strawberries, diced
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk, honey and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the blueberries and strawberries. Evenly divide the berries into 10 ice pop molds or paper cups. Pour the milk mixture over the berries. Top with sticks or holders.
- Freeze until frozen solid.
- Adapted from Taste of Home June/July 2012