Spice up your snack time with this easy cinnamon coated popcorn.
- 5 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup red hot candies
- Preheat the oven to 250F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and red hots. Stir until candy is melted. Spoon over the popcorn, then toss to combine.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake until the popcorn is almost dry, about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway thorugh.
- adapted from Every Day with Rachael Ray October 2012